Hot and Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) egg noodles uncooked
- 1/3 cup(s) habanero jack cheese shredded
- 7 ounce(s) chicken breast cooked
- 3 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/3 cup(s) celery diced
- 1/4 cup(s) carrots diced
- 1/8 cup(s) red onions diced
- 1 whole(s) red pepper diced
- 1 whole(s) large tortilla shredded
- Prepare all of the ingredients. Begin heating the chicken broth at Medium High heat in a pot. Put in the cooked chicken, egg noodles, celery, carrots, red onions, and habanero jack. Heat until the soup comes to a low boil, then turn the stove off and let sit for five minutes. Eat warm or let it sit overnight in the refrigerator and let the flavors mingle and reheat for more flavor.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GarrisonBates and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note