Hot and sour soba noodles
Community Recipe from
- 1tbl Seasame seeds
- 1/2tsp 1/2seedless cucmber Peeled and diced
- 1 Small carrot Diced
- 1/4 Red bell pepper
- 1 Scallion Green and white
- 4-6 Leaves of cilantro
- 1 bunch Mint leaves
- 8oz Dried 100% buckwheat soba noodles
- 1/2cup Seasme miso dressing
- 11/2 tsp Toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp Crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp Maple syrup
- 1/2 Lime
- Bring lg pot of water to boil. Toast sesame seeds. Peel cucumber and dice as well as carrot, diagonally cut scallion, combine a coarser chop mint and cilantro. Add noddles to water and reduce and heat for 5 minutes. While noodles are cooking make miso dressing; 2 tbl mild yellow miso, 1 tbl tahini, 3 tbl unseasoned rice vinegar, 1 tbl tamari, 1 tbl maple syrup, 1 tbl fresh lime juice, 1/2 tsp grated ginger, pinch of cayenne. Whisk.
- Drain noodles, and rinse. Transfer to lg bowl. Drizzle with remaining 1/2 tsp of sesame oil and toss to coat, then add veggies, herbs and dressing mixture.sprinkle the sesame seeds, serve warm!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Joannmcnamara and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hot and sour soba noodles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes