Peel fresh horseradish as you would a carrot, and grate on the fine side of a box grater.
This recipe goes with Oyster Pan Roast with Horseradish Toast
Yield: Makes 16 slices
- 1/4 cup finely grated fresh horseradish
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) French bread baguette
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Chill.
- Cut baguette into 1/4-inch slices. Place slices on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 2 minutes; remove from oven. Turn slices, and spread evenly with horseradish mixture. Bake 1 minute or until butter is melted. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This