This is REALLY good!! I had a guest laughingly ask if we could incorporate it in the dessert course!! I whipped the cream, then mixed the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl, then folded that mixture into the cream. I cut out the sugar, too and it was fine.
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Buffy Hargett Miller
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 1 1/3 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped to soft peaks
- 6 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 to 3 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Fold together first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in lemon juice and sugar. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note