This is REALLY good!! I had a guest laughingly ask if we could incorporate it in the dessert course!! I whipped the cream, then mixed the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl, then folded that mixture into the cream. I cut out the sugar, too and it was fine.
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Buffy Hargett Miller
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 1 1/3 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped to soft peaks
- 6 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 to 3 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Fold together first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in lemon juice and sugar. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This