This creamy relish turns simple roast beef into a robust and elegant dish.
Yield: 4 cups
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Dash of coarsely ground pepper
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cut beets, rinsed, well-drained, and diced
- Stir together first 7 ingredients. Add beets, stirring gently until blended. Chill at least 4 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments