One of my new favorites - all age groups loved it. I was concerned that the horseradish would be dominating but it was quite subdued and added a layer of complexity that was refreshing. I used low fat sour cream and mayo. I also substituted red potato and left the skins on. Served with Spanish Brined Pork Tenderloin.
Horseradish Potato Salad
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 3 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Peel potatoes, and cut into 1-inch cubes. Cook in boiling salted water to cover 12 minutes or until tender. (Do not overcook.) Drain and cool.
- Stir together mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; add cubed potato, egg, bacon, and green onions, tossing gently. Cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note