This is a classic recipe in our family. If you don't like bacon-you may not like it. I love this recipe. The horseradish is awesome and gives it a kick. I use russet potatoes and it always turns out perfect.
Horseradish Potato Salad
Classic potato salad gets added flavor from green onions and bacon as well as a kick from the horseradish. This recipe is perfect for a summer cookout as a side dish for burgers and hot dogs.
Yield: 6 servings
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 3 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Peel potatoes, and cut into 1-inch cubes. Cook in boiling salted water to cover 12 minutes or until tender. (Do not overcook.) Drain and cool.
- Stir together mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; add cubed potato, egg, bacon, and green onions, tossing gently. Cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This