Horseradish Mashed Potatoes
Prepared horseradish turns ordinary mashed potatoesa into extra-ordinary mashed potatoes. This condiment adds punch to these Horseradish Mashed Potatoes. And with only 5 ingredients, they're super easy to whip up.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 341
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated fat: 10g
- Protein: 6g
- Carbohydrate: 45g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 222mg
- 4 pounds baking potatoes (about 8 large), peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/3 cups half-and-half
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup prepared horseradish, drained
- 1. In a large pot, cover potatoes by at least 1 inch with cold salted water. Bring to a boil, uncovered, over high heat. Cook over medium-high heat until very tender when pierced with a knife, about 25 minutes. In a small pan over medium-low heat, warm half-and-half, butter and horseradish, stirring occasionally, until butter melts and bubbles begin to form around edge of pan.
- 2. Drain potatoes, return to pot and mash well. Pour in horseradish mixture and stir well. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This