Very good and easy to make. I too added additional horseradish to spice it up. Served with beef tenderloin.
This sauce is a two-for-one treasure. Dish it up with a grilled steak or on a roast beef sandwich.
Yield: Makes 2/3 cup
More From Southern Living
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1. Stir together first 5 ingredients. Add pepper to taste. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 1 week.
- Horseradish-Dijon Potato Salad: Cook 6 to 8 medium potatoes (about 3 lb.), cubed, in boiling water to cover in a Dutch oven over medium heat 15 to 18 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool slightly. Toss with 2/3 cup Horseradish-Dijon Sauce. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve. Makes 6 servings. Prep: 10 min., Cook: 18 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments