Horseradish-Dijon Pretzel Poppers
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 appetizer servings
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 (8-oz.) container soft cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 20 OSCAR MAYER Deli-Fresh Shaved Roast Beef slices
- 20 (3-inch) honey wheat pretzel sticks
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
- 2. Spread about 1 tsp. cream cheese mixture evenly onto 1 side of each roast beef slice; top each slice with 1 pretzel stick, and roll up. Serve immediately, or chill up to 1 hour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note