Horseradish-Crusted Pork Tenderloin
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 309
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 31g
- Carbohydrate: 35g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 265mg
- Calcium: 83mg
- 1 1/4 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, plus extra for pan
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions (green part only)
- 3 tablespoons drained prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Cut sprouts into 1/4-inch-thick slices; toss on a baking sheet with next 4 ingredients (through pepper). Roast in upper third of oven, stirring occasionally for 25 minutes or until crisp and tender; set aside.
- 2. Reduce oven temperature to 400°. Prick sweet potatoes with a fork, and wrap in foil. Roast in middle of oven for 1 hour 15 minutes or until tender. Let cool; peel. Mash until almost smooth; cover and keep warm.
- 3. Meanwhile, place tenderloins on a lightly oiled baking sheet; spread each with 2 tablespoons mayonnaise. Toss panko, scallions, and horseradish in a bowl; pat onto tops and sides of pork. Roast in lower third of oven for 45 minutes while potatoes bake.
- 4. Transfer pork to a cutting board. Cover with foil; let stand for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, reheat Brussels sprouts in pan for 5 minutes or until hot. Transfer to a bowl; toss with lime juice. Cut 1 tenderloin and one-fourth of the other into slices. Evenly divide half the sprouts and mashed sweet potatoes among 4 plates; serve with sliced pork.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes