- 1 1/4 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, plus extra for pan
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions (green part only)
- 3 tablespoons drained prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- calories 309
- fat 6 g
- satfat 1 g
- monofat 2 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 31 g
- carbohydrate 35 g
- fiber 6 g
- cholesterol 71 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 265 mg
- calcium 83 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°. Cut sprouts into 1/4-inch-thick slices; toss on a baking sheet with next 4 ingredients (through pepper). Roast in upper third of oven, stirring occasionally for 25 minutes or until crisp and tender; set aside.
Reduce oven temperature to 400°. Prick sweet potatoes with a fork, and wrap in foil. Roast in middle of oven for 1 hour 15 minutes or until tender. Let cool; peel. Mash until almost smooth; cover and keep warm.
Meanwhile, place tenderloins on a lightly oiled baking sheet; spread each with 2 tablespoons mayonnaise. Toss panko, scallions, and horseradish in a bowl; pat onto tops and sides of pork. Roast in lower third of oven for 45 minutes while potatoes bake.
Transfer pork to a cutting board. Cover with foil; let stand for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, reheat Brussels sprouts in pan for 5 minutes or until hot. Transfer to a bowl; toss with lime juice. Cut 1 tenderloin and one-fourth of the other into slices. Evenly divide half the sprouts and mashed sweet potatoes among 4 plates; serve with sliced pork.