Horseradish Cream Sauce
Horseradish Cream Sauce is a creamy condiment usuallly reserved for roast beef or other meat dishes. Mix things up a bit and try Horseradish Cream Sauce over Sweet Potato Latkes.
More From Southern Living
Total: 40 Minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh chives
- 4 teaspoons refrigerated horseradish
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Garnish: sliced fresh chives
- Stir together first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill 30 minutes. Garnish, if desired. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note