- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup soft, fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/4 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 2 English muffins
- 4 thick slices Canadian bacon
- 4 large eggs
- Simple Hollandaise
How to Make It
Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl. Fold in crabmeat. Shape crab mixture into 4 (3-inch) patties; chill 1 hour.
Melt butter with oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add crab cakes, and cook 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until golden. Cover and keep warm.
Split and toast English muffins; warm bacon, and poach eggs.
Divide muffin halves among 4 serving plates; top each with 1 Canadian bacon slice, 1 crab cake, and 1 egg. Drizzle with Simple Hollandaise; serve immediately.