My go to cole slaw recipe. I always use bag slaw, tons of fresh basil and lime juice instead of lemon. Everyone compliments me on this cole slaw because it tastes so unexpected from mundane slaw and is delicious with BBQ!
Horseradish Cole Slaw
Yield: Makes 12 to 15 servings
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 large cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, grated
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- Toss together cabbage and carrot in a large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat. Cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note