Horseradish Cheddar Cheese Ball
Community Recipe from
- 1 ounce(s) Package Cream Cheese Softened
- 3/4 cup(s) Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Horseradish
- 2 tablespoon(s) Parsely Fresh, Chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire Sauce
- Kosher Sale
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 slice(s) Bacon
- 1/3 cup(s) Toasted Walnuts Chopped
- Assorted vegetables & crackers
- Mix both of the cheeses, onion, horseradish, 1 tbls parsley, Worcestershire, salt to taste and 1/4 tsp. pepper in a medium bowl until evenly combined. Form the cheese mixture into a ball, cover with plastic wrap, and chill until firm and the flavors have blended, at least 4 hours or overnight. Remove the cheese ball from the refrigerator up to 30 minutes before serving. Cook the bacon in a skillet until crisp, transfer to a paper towel, and when cool crumble. Mix bacon with nuts and remaining parsley in a shallow bowl. Roll the cheese ball in the mixture so that it is coated evenly. Serve with vegetables and crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KAYw22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note