- 8 small (3 to 4 inches) russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) can HORMEL® Chili with Beans
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions or 3 tablespoons chopped chives
How to Make It
Heat oven to 425˚F. Scrub potatoes and dry well. Pierce several times with tip of knife; arrange on large baking sheet. Bake 45 minutes or until tender. Cool.
Slice each potato in half; scoop out flesh (reserve for mashing or potato pancakes), leaving ¼-inch shell. Brush inside and outside of each potato half with oil; season with salt and pepper.
Arrange potato halves on baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes, until crisp and golden brown, turning once.
Spoon chili into potato shells; top with cheese. Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with sour cream and green onions.