Community Recipe from
- 4 slice(s) bacon, chopped
- 1 whole(s) small onion, chopped
- 15 ounce(s) can black-eyed peas
- 1 teaspoon(s) Old Bay Seasoning
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, brown bacon. Add onion; cook until soft, 5 minutes. Add peas, their can liquid and Old Bay; simmer 5 minutes. Serve with cornbread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hoppin' John Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes