Hope's Lamb kebabs
Delicious, juicy meat on the grill
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Ground lamb
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chopped fresh mint
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Smoked paprika
- 2 Chopped scallions
- 1 whole(s) Grated onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh lemon juice
- Lightly mix all ingredients . In the palm of your hand form meat into 8-10 logs. Place wooden sticks through center of log. Cover with plastic wrap and put in fridge for several hours to marinate. Remove from fridge and grill for 8 minutes turning every couple of minutes to brown on all sides. Serve with tzatziki sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Hoperoumas1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note