Hope's Lamb kebabs
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Ground lamb
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chopped fresh mint
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Smoked paprika
- 2 Chopped scallions
- 1 whole(s) Grated onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh lemon juice
- Lightly mix all ingredients . In the palm of your hand form meat into 8-10 logs. Place wooden sticks through center of log. Cover with plastic wrap and put in fridge for several hours to marinate. Remove from fridge and grill for 8 minutes turning every couple of minutes to brown on all sides. Serve with tzatziki sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Hoperoumas1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes