Community Recipe from
- 8 cup(s) Seeded & Cubed Watermelon
- 1 cup(s) Vodka
- 1/2 cup(s) Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 4 cup(s) Ice Cubes
- 4 cup(s) Fresh Edible Honeysuckle Blossoms No Buds, No Green Parts(Best Results Use Organic)
- 2 cup(s) Lime or Lemon Seltzer or Soft Drink of Choice
- Garnishes: lime slices, diced watermelon, fresh mint leaves
- 1. Process watermelon , honeysuckle in a blender or food processor until smooth. Pour through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a large pitcher, using back of a spoon to squeeze out juice; discard solids.
- 2. Stir vodka and other ingredients into watermelon juice. Add ice, and top with Seltzer/ soft drink; gently stir. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bprivett03 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honeysuckle-Watermelon Cocktail Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic
More Recipes for Main Dishes