Honeyed Salmon Over Minted Citrus Salad
Photo: Oxmoor House
More From Oxmoor House
Marinate: 1 Hour
Amount per serving
- Calories: 286
- Fat: 11.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.9g
- Protein: 25.8g
- Carbohydrate: 20.4g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 2.9mg
- Sodium: 345mg
- Calcium: 92mg
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 (4-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 (26-ounce) jar refrigerated fresh citrus sections in light syrup
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Cooking spray
- 3 cups packaged trimmed baby spinach
- Combine soy sauce, 1 1/2 tablespoons honey, and brown sugar in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag. Add fish; seal bag securely, and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
- Drain citrus sections, reserving 1/4 cup liquid. Combine citrus with mint; set aside.
- Combine reserved 1/4 cup liquid, 1 teaspoon honey, and vegetable oil; set aside.
- Remove fish from marinade; discard marinade. Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place rack over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°). Place fish on rack; grill, covered, 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Arrange spinach evenly on 2 serving plates. Place fish on spinach leaves, and spoon citrus mixture around fish; drizzle evenly with reserved dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes