Honeyed Pork Tenderloin with Avocado-Peach Salsa
Fresh Chilean peaches are available in markets during the winter months.
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 1/2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Avocado-Peach Salsa
- Combine first 5 ingredients in large shallow dish or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add pork. Cover or seal, and chill 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Stir together honey and brown sugar. Brush pork with honey mixture; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Place on a lightly greased rack in a roasting pan.
- Bake at 400° for 25 to 30 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion reaches 160°. Cut into slices; serve with Avocado-Peach Salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes