More From Southern Living
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice (about 3 lemons)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (1 lime)
- 1/2 honeydew melon, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups navel orange sections (2 oranges)*
- 1. Whisk together lemon juice, powdered sugar, and lime juice in a large bowl. Add honeydew melon and orange sections, and gently toss.
- *1 (11-oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained, may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts