Honeydew Fruit Salad
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) Honeydew chunks
- 3 Kiwi Fruit
- 2 Carambola (Star Fruit)
- 3/4 cup(s) Ginger Ale
- 3 tablespoon(s) Shredded Coconut
- 1 tablespoon(s) Ginger Spice Paste
- tablespoon(s) Black Sesame seeds
- 1. Cut Honeydew into bite-size pieces.
- 2. Cut skin from Kiwi and cut into slices.
- 3. Slice carambola, place all fruit into bowl.
- 4. Whisk gunger ale, coconut, ginger paster, and sesame seeds until blended.
- 5. Pour mixture over fruit and let stand 5-10 minutes for flavors to blend. Stir and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackCarroll and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes