Honeydew Fruit Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) Honeydew chunks
- 3 Kiwi Fruit
- 2 Carambola (Star Fruit)
- 3/4 cup(s) Ginger Ale
- 3 tablespoon(s) Shredded Coconut
- 1 tablespoon(s) Ginger Spice Paste
- tablespoon(s) Black Sesame seeds
- 1. Cut Honeydew into bite-size pieces.
- 2. Cut skin from Kiwi and cut into slices.
- 3. Slice carambola, place all fruit into bowl.
- 4. Whisk gunger ale, coconut, ginger paster, and sesame seeds until blended.
- 5. Pour mixture over fruit and let stand 5-10 minutes for flavors to blend. Stir and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackCarroll and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note