Made this for a dinner party and guests loved it. Made a pretty presentation. Leftovers were really good on biscuits.
Honeycomb Spiral Ham
Photo: Jean Allsopp
- 1 (8- to 10-pound) bone-in, fully cooked, spiral-cut smoked ham half
- 1 (11-ounce) honeycomb square
- 1 tablespoon orange zest (from 1 orange)
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Rolls or mini croissants
- Unwrap ham and place in a roasting pan. Gently separate the slices.
- Drizzle 3 tablespoons honey from honeycomb or honey jar over the ham. Bake ham, uncovered, at 325° for 25 minutes.
- Remove ham from oven, and transfer to a serving platter. Slice honeycomb into 1/4-inch-thick slices with a sharp knife dipped in hot water. Place slices of honeycomb between slices of ham. Sprinkle with orange zest, cranberries, rosemary, and pepper. Serve with rolls or mini croissants.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This