- 1 (8- to 10-pound) bone-in, fully cooked, spiral-cut smoked ham half
- 1 (11-ounce) honeycomb square
- 1 tablespoon orange zest (from 1 orange)
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Rolls or mini croissants
How to Make It
Unwrap ham and place in a roasting pan. Gently separate the slices.
Drizzle 3 tablespoons honey from honeycomb or honey jar over the ham. Bake ham, uncovered, at 325° for 25 minutes.
Remove ham from oven, and transfer to a serving platter. Slice honeycomb into 1/4-inch-thick slices with a sharp knife dipped in hot water. Place slices of honeycomb between slices of ham. Sprinkle with orange zest, cranberries, rosemary, and pepper. Serve with rolls or mini croissants.