Honey whipped cream
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) Honey Room temp
- Pour 1 cup of whipping cream into a medium sized bowl.
- While whipping the cream slowly add 1-2 tablespoons of honey.
- Once all the cream is whipped all the honey should be smooth and not in any clumps.
- Just a note that the mount of honey can vary upon how sweet people like it.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CLSmag and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes