Honey whipped cream
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) Honey Room temp
- Pour 1 cup of whipping cream into a medium sized bowl.
- While whipping the cream slowly add 1-2 tablespoons of honey.
- Once all the cream is whipped all the honey should be smooth and not in any clumps.
- Just a note that the mount of honey can vary upon how sweet people like it.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CLSmag and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note