Honey Walnut Salmon
Marinate: 1 Hour
- 1/2 pound(s) broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) corstarch
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 dash(es) white pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- Combine liquid ingredients in a bowl. Add to a baggie with salmon and marinate for 1 hour.
- Place each fillet on a double thickness of foil. Top with nuts. Surround with broccoli. Seal pouches, grill over medium heat 16-20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Oddity123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honey Walnut Salmon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes