This is excellent! It's quick and easy enough for weeknight but elegant enough for weekend company. I used boneless, center-cut pork chops and did not use broccoli; otherwise, I followed everything as written. I served red and sweet, rosemary, roasted potatoes and a mixture of black-eyed peas and nothern beans with it. I made a mixed berry fruit cobbler for dessert. This is the best weeknight meal we have had in a long time.
Honey-Soy Pork Chops
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Carbohydrate: 14g
- Calories: 431
- Fat: 24g
- Saturated fat: 9g
- Protein: 41g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 424mg
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1 1/2 lb.)
- Salt and pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (16 oz.) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- Warm oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season chops with salt, pepper and 1/2 tsp. ground cumin. Add chops to skillet and cook until browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 1/4 tsp. cumin, honey, soy sauce, mustard and 1/4 cup water. Pour mixture into pan with chops, lower heat and simmer, uncovered, until meat is cooked through, about 6 minutes, turning once. Transfer chops to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add broccoli to pan, raise heat to medium and cook until heated through, 3 minutes, stirring often (or cook separately). Using a slotted spoon, transfer broccoli to a serving dish. Cook remaining sauce for 1 minute. Drizzle over chops and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This