Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Heather Chadduck Hillegas
More From Southern Living
Total: 2 Hours, 35 Minutes
- 2 (2- to 2 1/2-lb.) slabs St. Louis-style pork ribs
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Asian chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. Rinse slabs, and pat dry. Remove thin membrane from back of slabs by slicing into it and pulling it off. (This will make the ribs more tender.) Sprinkle salt and pepper over slabs; wrap each slab tightly in aluminum foil. Place slabs on a jelly-roll pan, and bake 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until tender and meat pulls away from bone.
- 2. Bring honey and next 6 ingredients to a boil in a saucepan over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes or until reduced by half. Transfer to a bowl.
- 3. Remove slabs from oven. Increase oven temperature to broil on high. Carefully remove slabs from foil; place on a foil-?lined baking sheet. Brush each slab with 3 Tbsp. honey mixture.
- 4. Broil 5 to 7 minutes or until browned and sticky. Brush with remaining honey mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes