- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 pound fresh medium asparagus
- 8 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 small orange, cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (5- to 6-oz.) fresh salmon fillets
- Garnish: toasted sesame seeds
How to Make It
Preheat broiler with oven rack 6 inches from heat. Whisk together honey and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus. Place asparagus, green beans, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl, and toss to coat.
Place salmon in center of a heavy-duty aluminum foil-lined sheet pan. Brush salmon with about 2 Tbsp. honey mixture. Spread asparagus mixture around salmon.
Broil 4 minutes; remove from oven, and brush salmon with about 2 Tbsp. honey mixture. Return to oven, and broil 4 minutes more. Remove from oven, and brush salmon with remaining honey mixture. Return to oven, and broil 2 minutes more. Serve immediately.