Very delicious and so easy to make. It's a keeper.
Honey-Soy Braised Pork Shoulder
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 380
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 45g
- Carbohydrate: 11g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 152mg
- Sodium: 971mg
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chili-garlic sauce (such as Sriracha)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh ginger (from a 2-inch piece)
- 1 4-lb. pork shoulder, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Salt and pepper
- Cooked rice, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, chili-garlic sauce and ginger until well combined. Place pork shoulder in slow cooker, pour sauce over meat and stir to coat. Cover and cook on low until pork is tender, 7 to 8 hours.
- 2. Using a slotted spoon, transfer meat to a large bowl. Remove 1/2 cup sauce to a small bowl and whisk in cornstarch. Whisk cornstarch mixture back into slow cooker and cook, stirring once or twice, until thickened, about 5 minutes longer. Season with salt and pepper and pour over meat. Serve with rice, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes