Honey Shrimp Skewers
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia DeGaris Pursell
More From Coastal Living
Chill: 30 Minutes
Grill: 6 Minutes
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 12 slices (6 ounces) prosciutto, halved lengthwise
- 1 pound (about 24) large shrimp
- 24 nectarine or pineapple wedges
- Garnish: sliced chives, sesame seeds
- 1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2. Wrap 1 piece prosciutto around each shrimp. Thread shrimp and nectarines alternately on 8 (8-inch) skewers. Place skewers in a shallow dish; drizzle with 1/2 cup soy sauce mixture, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 3. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Remove skewers from marinade; discard marinade. Grill skewers 3 minutes on each side or until shrimp are opaque. Serve with remaining soy sauce mixture. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes