Great! A little complicated for a weekday meal, but very tasty!
Honey-Rosemary Stuffed Pork Chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Granny Smith apples
- 3 tablespoons honey, divided
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Rosemary Leaves, finely crushed, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 4 boneless center-cut pork chops, 1-inch thick (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes. Add apples; cook and stir 5 minutes longer or until slightly softened. Spoon mixture into small bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of the honey, almonds, 1 teaspoon of the rosemary, vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and garlic powder; mix well.
2. Cut a horizontal slit in center of each pork chop to form a pocket. Spoon 1/4 cup of the apple mixture into each pocket. Secure with toothpicks. Mix remaining 1 teaspoon rosemary, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Coat pork chops evenly on both sides with rosemary mixture.
3. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet on medium-high heat. Add pork chops; cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until browned. Mix broth and remaining 2 tablespoons honey until well blended. Stir into skillet. Cook 5 minutes longer or until pork is desired doneness. Remove pork chops from skillet; keep warm. Cook mixture in skillet 3 minutes longer or until reduced by half. Remove toothpicks from pork chops. Serve pork with sauce mixture.
Nutritional information per serving
Fat: 22 g
Carbohydrates: 22 g
Cholesterol: 87 mg
Sodium: 430 mg
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 32 g
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes