Honey Roasted Red Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound red potatoes, quartered (if using new potatoes cut in half)
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F . Lightly coat an 11x7 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2.Place potatoes in a single layer in prepared dish, and top with onion. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, honey, mustard, salt and pepper; drizzle over potatoes and onion.
- 3. Bake in the preheated 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) oven for 45 minutes or until tender, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by crosscourt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Honey Roasted Red Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables