- 1 (2- to 3-pound) boneless pork loin roast
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mixed or black peppercorns, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Garnishes: watercress, apple and orange slices
- Place roast on a lightly greased rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Combine honey and next 4 ingredients; brush about half of mixture over roast.
- Bake at 325° for 1 hour; brush with remaining honey mixture. Bake 30 more minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion of roast reaches 160°. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes