Pack a little more fruit into your meals with a simple dessert of Honey-Roasted Pears. Try serving these pears with low-fat ricotta cheese instead of vanilla frozen yogurt, if desired.
More From Allyou
Bake: 25 Minutes
- Calories: 201
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 5g
- Carbohydrate: 46g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 23mg
- Sodium: 24mg
- 2 medium firm-but-ripe pears, halved and cored
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1. Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
- 2. Place pears on parchment, cut sides up, and roast for 15 minutes. Brush tops with honey, saving any extra, and roast until softened, 5 to 10 minutes longer.
- 3. Cool pears slightly on baking sheet; serve halves warm with small scoops of frozen yogurt, drizzling with any leftover honey.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note