Honey-Roasted Peaches With Lavender
Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 35 minutes.
Yield: Makes 8 servings (serving size: 1/2 peach)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 110
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 16g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 6mg
- Calcium: 16mg
- 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 large, ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 1/4 cup local honey
- 2 sprigs fresh lavender
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons mascarpone cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Coat an ovenproof 7- x 11-inch baking dish with butter. Arrange the peaches, cut side up, in the baking dish. Drizzle the honey over the peaches, and add the lavender and lemon zest.
- 3. Bake for 15 minutes, remove from oven, and spoon the honey from baking dish over the peaches. Bake an additional 15–20 minutes or until the peaches are softened and golden.
- 4. Top warm peach halves with 1 teaspoon mascarpone cheese, and drizzle with some of the honey in the baking pan.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts