Perfect summer appetizer -- was so delicious and easy to make. Looks beautiful on a platter, too.
Honey-Roasted Grape Tomato Crostini
Yield: 31 crostini
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (4-oz.) log goat cheese
- 1 (6- to 8-oz.) container crostini*
- Garnish: fresh rosemary
- Toss together first 3 ingredients on a lightly greased rimmed baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until tomato skins burst and begin to wrinkle (do not stir). Transfer roasted tomatoes to a bowl, scraping accumulated juices into bowl. Stir salt into tomato mixture.
- Microwave goat cheese at HIGH 8 to 10 seconds to soften. Smear goat cheese evenly over crostini; top with roasted tomatoes. Serve on a platter; garnish, if desired.
- *We found numerous sizes of crostini packages available at large grocery chains. Look for a 6- to 8-oz. container so that you'll have plenty for this recipe. Enjoy any leftovers as croutons over salad greens.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This