These were really easy put together and the flavor was spot on! Had it with pot roast -- perfect combinations!
Prep: 3 minutes; Cook: 16 minutes
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 3/4 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 85
- Calories from fat: 33%
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 0.9g
- Carbohydrate: 14.9g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 226mg
- Calcium: 33mg
- 1 (12-ounce) package carrot sticks (about 3 cups)
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Arrange carrot sticks on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Coat carrots with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper, tossing to coat.
- 3. Broil 14 minutes or until carrots begin to brown, stirring once.
- 4. While carrots broil, combine butter, brown sugar, and honey in a small bowl. Pour butter mixture over carrots, tossing to coat. Broil 2 minutes or until carrots are browned and tender. Sprinkle with parsley.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables