Honey Pumpkin Pie
Thanksgiving, and a Honey Pumpkin Pie. This is a must, for your Autumn cooking and your family get-together, or just any time. You got to try it. It's soooo good. Jerrel
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-16 oz. can(s) Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup(s) Honey - ( Try Alfalf Honey )
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup(s) Evaporated Milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) Flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Ginger
- • Pastry for single 9-inch pie crust. Combine all ingredients except pastry in large bowl; beat until well blended. Pour into pastry lined 9-inch pie plate. Bake 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Directions for honey sweetened whipped cream:
- • Whipped Cream - Beat whipping cream until mixture thickens; gradually add honey and beat until soft peaks form.
- • Fold in vanilla.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jerrel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note