Honey Pumpkin Pie
Community Recipe from
- 1-16 oz. can(s) Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup(s) Honey - ( Try Alfalf Honey )
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup(s) Evaporated Milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) Flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Ginger
- • Pastry for single 9-inch pie crust. Combine all ingredients except pastry in large bowl; beat until well blended. Pour into pastry lined 9-inch pie plate. Bake 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Directions for honey sweetened whipped cream:
- • Whipped Cream - Beat whipping cream until mixture thickens; gradually add honey and beat until soft peaks form.
- • Fold in vanilla.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jerrel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note