Honey Pork Chops
- 4 (3/4-inch-thick) pork chops
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Sprinkle pork chops lightly with lemon-pepper seasoning. Place in a shallow baking dish; pour lemon juice over chops. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours , turning chops every 30 minutes.
- Remove chops from marinade, and place 5 to 6 inches from slow to medium coals; grill 20 to 25 minutes, turning frequently. About 5 minutes before removing chops from grill, lightly brusheach side with honey, and sprinkle with salt.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes