Honey Pork Chops
- 4 (3/4-inch-thick) pork chops
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Sprinkle pork chops lightly with lemon-pepper seasoning. Place in a shallow baking dish; pour lemon juice over chops. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours , turning chops every 30 minutes.
- Remove chops from marinade, and place 5 to 6 inches from slow to medium coals; grill 20 to 25 minutes, turning frequently. About 5 minutes before removing chops from grill, lightly brusheach side with honey, and sprinkle with salt.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note