Quick easy appetizer & delicious!
Honey-Peppered Goat Cheese with Fig Balsamic Drizzle
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 (11-oz.) package or 4 (3-oz.) logs fresh goat cheese
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Fig balsamic vinegar* or balsamic vinegar
- Garnish: fresh thyme
- Lahvosh or other cracker bread
- Using a sharp knife, carefully slice goat cheese in 1/2"-thick slices. Place cheese in an 11" x 7" dish or other serving platter. Drizzle with oil. Combine honey and pepper; drizzle over cheese. Sprinkle with 1 tsp. thyme leaves. Cover and chill up to 2 days.
- Remove cheese from refrigerator 1 hour before serving. Just before serving, drizzle a little vinegar over cheese. Garnish, if desired. Serve with lahvosh or other specialty cracker bread.
- *Find fig balsamic vinegar at Williams-Sonoma or other cook stores.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers