Honey-Pepper Grilled Goat Cheese
Photo: Stephen Devries; Styling: Lynn Nesmith
More From Coastal Living
Grill: 5 Minutes
- 1 large alder plank or cedar plank
- 1 (11-ounce) goat cheese log
- 2 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Flatbread crackers
- 1. Soak plank in water at least 1 hour. Roll goat cheese in pepper.
- 2. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Grill wood plank on one side 4 to 5 minutes or until well marked. Turn plank over, and top with goat cheese.
- 3. Grill cheese, covered with grill lid, 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is hot and edges are slightly melted. Remove from grill, and drizzle with honey. Serve immediately with flatbread crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note