- 4 (1/4-inch-thick) bone-in pork loin chops
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
How to Make It
Dredge pork chops in flour.
Melt butter in a large skillet over high heat; add pork chops, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove pork chops, and drain on paper towels; keep warm.
Stir together honey and remaining ingredients; add to skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, covered, 7 minutes.
Serve pork chops with sauce.