i may have loved these if i really loved honey. to me they were just ok.
Honey-Pecan Cinnamon Rolls
Yield: 1 dozen (serving size: 1 roll)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 226
- Calories from fat: 15%
- Fat: 3.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 5.3g
- Carbohydrate: 43.8g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 297mg
- Calcium: 45mg
- 1 (1-pound) loaf frozen white bread dough
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Thaw dough in refrigerator 12 hours; cover and bring to room temperature (about 1 hour).
- Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon. Roll dough into a 16 x 12-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface; coat with cooking spray, and sprinkle with sugar mixture. Coat dough again with cooking spray. Roll dough tightly, starting with short end, pressing to eliminate air pockets; pinch seam and ends to seal. Cut dough crosswise into 12 (1-inch-thick) slices. Place honey in a small microwave-safe bowl; heat at high 20 seconds. Pour honey into a 9-inch round cake pan, tilting pan so honey covers bottom; sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans. Place rolls, cut sides down, in pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 45 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Invert rolls immediately onto a platter; cool 5 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note