Honey-Pecan Chicken Thighs
Prep: 15 min., Chill: 2 hr., Bake: 40 min.
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 PILGRIM'S PRIDE Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 3/4 cup honey, divided
- 3/4 cup Dijon mustard, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients; sprinkle over chicken in a shallow dish. Stir together 1/2 cup honey, 1/2 cup mustard, and garlic; pour over chicken, turning chicken to coat. Cover and chill 2 hours. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- 2. Preheat oven to 375°. Place chicken on a lightly greased wire rack in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan. Sprinkle with pecans, pressing lightly to secure.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is done and pecans are lightly browned.
- 4. Stir together remaining 1/4 cup honey, 1/4 cup mustard, and curry powder; serve sauce with chicken.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes