This really was outstanding. I marinaded overnight and once it was done roasting I served as is. It didn't need any extra sauce, it was perfect.
Honey-Pecan Chicken Thighs
Crispy, crunchy chicken drizzled with a spicy honey mustard sauce is soon to become a favorite chicken dish. Baking the chicken provides a satisfying crunch without the added fat from frying.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 8 skinned and boned chicken thighs
- 3/4 cup honey, divided
- 3/4 cup Dijon mustard, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Garnish: Italian parsley sprigs
- Combine first 4 ingredients; sprinkle evenly over chicken in a shallow dish. Stir together 1/2 cup honey, 1/2 cup mustard, and garlic; pour over chicken. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Dredge chicken in pecans; place on a lightly greased rack in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan.
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Stir together remaining 1/4 cup honey, remaining 1/4 cup mustard, and curry powder; serve sauce with chicken. Garnish if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes