- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 PILGRIM'S PRIDE Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 3/4 cup honey, divided
- 3/4 cup Dijon mustard, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients; sprinkle over chicken in a shallow dish. Stir together 1/2 cup honey, 1/2 cup mustard, and garlic; pour over chicken, turning chicken to coat. Cover and chill 2 hours. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
Preheat oven to 375°. Place chicken on a lightly greased wire rack in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan. Sprinkle with pecans, pressing lightly to secure.
Bake at 375° for 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is done and pecans are lightly browned.
Stir together remaining 1/4 cup honey, 1/4 cup mustard, and curry powder; serve sauce with chicken.