Honey-Pecan Chicken Strips
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
Bake: 20 Minutes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds chicken breast strips
- 3/4 cup Dijon mustard, divided
- 3/4 cup honey, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Combine first 4 ingredients; sprinkle evenly over chicken in a shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag. Stir together 1/4 cup mustard, 1/4 cup honey, and garlic; pour over chicken. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Dredge chicken in pecans; place on a lightly greased rack in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Stir together remaining 1/2 cup mustard, remaining 1/2 cup honey, and curry powder; serve sauce with chicken strips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes