Honey Pecan Chicken
Calls for cornflakes but I used what we had, Wheaties, and it was delicious. Make it lighter by using low sodium soy sauce. I bought chopped pecans but I still ran the pecans and cereal through the food processor to make crumbs.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup(s) cornflakes crushed
- 4 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 1/2 pound(s) chicken breast cut into 6 pieces
- Combine pecans and cornflakes in a shallow bowl. Combine honey and soy sauce in a Ziploc bag and add chicken. Dredge chicken pieces into pecan mixture. Bake on a sprayed baking pan for 6 min on each side @ 425 or until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note