Honey Pecan Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup(s) cornflakes crushed
- 4 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 1/2 pound(s) chicken breast cut into 6 pieces
- Combine pecans and cornflakes in a shallow bowl. Combine honey and soy sauce in a Ziploc bag and add chicken. Dredge chicken pieces into pecan mixture. Bake on a sprayed baking pan for 6 min on each side @ 425 or until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes