Honey Pecan Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup(s) cornflakes crushed
- 4 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 1/2 pound(s) chicken breast cut into 6 pieces
- Combine pecans and cornflakes in a shallow bowl. Combine honey and soy sauce in a Ziploc bag and add chicken. Dredge chicken pieces into pecan mixture. Bake on a sprayed baking pan for 6 min on each side @ 425 or until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note